In this issue:
- Dempsey's People curator David Hansen on the discovery of the folio,
- Alistair McGhie reminisces about three Australian rugby greats,
- Jane Raffan on the Belle Époque theatre of the demimonde,
- Athol Shmith's progressive photographs,
- Powerful Indigenous women by June Oscar AO,
- Djon Mundine OAM remembers Martin van der Wal's portraits of Aboriginal artists;
and much more!
Articles from this issue will be published online when Portrait 58 is out. Until then, you can purchase Portrait 57 online or from one of these retailers.
Alternatively, join our Circle of Friends and we'll send you a copy for free!